In the last 3 weeks, MedCV Founder, Niels Andersen has been interviewed on the radio in 7 US markets with the most recent in Harrisonburg VA with WSVA on the Mike Schikman Show on April 21st.
It appears that what we have been doing here at MedCV in the fight against COVID19 has caught the media winds across the country. During the first week of February, the MedCV team began thinking about how our tech capabilities could help with rapid and direct communications and processing of information to create a medical readiness talent pool of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and ultimately, even nurses, technicians, and former military medics that “Raised Their Hands” announcing they were willing and able to deploy wherever needed. Well, we did it and the results didn’t disappoint us!
Fortunately, the medical army we amassed, have not been needed as of yet. As we now begin to focus our attention to how we help our MedCV network re-start their practices with lessons learned and a few ideas, tools, and resources they might find useful.
Previous radio interviews:
- KMED News/Talk Radio FM 106.7, AM 1440 – Bill Meyer Show – Portland OR, 3/31/2020
- WATR Radio 1320 AM – Steve Noxon Show – Waterbury CT, 4/1/2020
- WWL News Radio AM 870, FM 105.3- Newell Normand Show – New Orleans LA, 4/1/2020
- WERC News Radio 105.5 – “Alabama’s Morning News” with JT – Birmingham AL, 4/3/2020
- KOA News Radio – Colorado’s Morning News” with April & Marty – Denver CO, 4/9/2020
- WDUN AM 550, FM 102.9 – “Mornings on Maine Street” with Bill Maine Atlanta GA, 4/13/2020